Dubai Shopping Tour
Tour Highlights: Dubai is also called ‘City of Gold’. Besides it, it is also a popular shopping haven.
The city of Dubai is indeed a shopping paradise and just fabulous for bargain hunters, who can make the most from the Dubai Summer Surprises and Dubai Shopping Festival. An additional lucrative factor here is the duty free shopping benefits that you can enjoy. The tour can help you to explore the different shopping malls of the region like Burjuman Lamcy Plaza, City Centre, Al Ghurair Centre and Wafi City, where majority of the items are regarded to be branded names, while being accessible all under a single roof. If you are interested in textile and electronic items, then the best place is Bur Dubai. For souvenirs, handicraft and traditional items and garments, we take you to Karama. The shopping haven for carpets and electronics is Deira Al-Nasr Aquare. City of Gold is Deira, which boasts of being among the world’s best gold souqs offering tourists at highly competitive prices.
Prices shown are for 2 person minimum.
- Duration – 4 hours (excluding lunch)
- Departure – Dubai
- Type – Dubai Half-Day Tours
- Meeting Place – Hotel, airport, residence or cruise pick-up
- Pickup Time – 9:00 to 9:30 am (Saturday to Thursday)
- Drop-off Time – 1:00 to 1:30 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Pickup Time – 2:00 to 2:30 pm (Fridays)
- Drop-off Time – 6:00 to 6:30 pm (Fridays)
- Availability – Daily
From 3 and more persons
Price per adult: US $54 (AED 195)
Price per child: US $48 (AED 175) [3-10 years old]
Infants: 3 years old and below is free of charge.