Modern Dubai Tour
Tour Highlights It is a Dubai orientation tour. The tour starts with a photo shoot session at the Jumeirah Mosque.
You can explore His Highness, Sheikh Mohammed AL Matoum’s wise vision. Our tour first takes you to the Palm Island sales office, where you can get to see a glimpse of new modern Dubai’s miniature model like Palm Island, considered to be the World’s Eighth Wonder. Next we move on to the street of dreams, which is The Vilas, where over 400 villas has been constructed. After this, we move on to Madinat Jumeirah, a type of hotel having traditional souq and has that fabulous similarity of mini Venice as well as Abra’s (a traditional wooden boat) that has been created for the guests to explore every corner of the hotel. Once all modern Dubai is visited, our tour comes to an end with the visit to the Gold Souq, where you get to see the dazzling gold designs ranging from 18 to 24 carats.
Note:Burj and Nakheel closed on Saturdays.
- Duration – 4 hours (excluding lunch)
- Departure – Dubai
- Type – Dubai Half -Day Tours
- Meeting Place – Hotel, airport, residence or cruise pick-up
- Pickup Time – 9:00 to 9:30 am (Saturday – Thursday)
- Drop-off Time – 1:00 to 1:30 pm (Saturday – Thursday)
- Pickup Time – 2:00 to 2:30 am (Fridays)
- Drop-off Time – 6:00 to 6:30 pm (Fridays)
- Availability – Daily
Prices mentioned are for 2 person minimum.
Price per adult: US $55 (AED 199)
Price per child: US $49 (AED 179) [3-10 years old]
Infants: 3 years old and below is free of charge.